Receives Microsoft Networking broadcast messages on Windows 9x.
- Awesome Popup is a program which runs in the
background and displays broadcast messages sent over the network.
- You can use it as a replacement for WinPopup
- especially if you dont want users to send messages - it only receives.
- Messages are automatically deleted when the window is closed.
- Awesome Popup runs without a minimized icon so users dont even know its there.
- Messages can be up to 1024 bytes in length.
- The popup window is always placed on top of other windows.
- Awesome Popup receives Novell NetWare broadcast messages when using Windows 9x with Client for Netware Networks.
- If you miss the simple message window present in older versions of Windows or Client 32, then Awesome Popup is the answer.
- Awesome Popup receives Microsoft Networking messages sent by Windows stations running WinPopup,
the NET SEND command, or other messaging utilities.
- If you want users to be able to receive messages, but not send them, try Awesome Popup. When Awesome
Popup is running, WinPopup will not be able to run.
- APOPUP.EXE is extremely small (only 5 KB) and requires very little memory and/or overhead.
Download Awesome Popup
1.3 (12 KB)