Capture LPT ports to any print queue
(Requires Windows NT 4.0, 2000, or XP - Windows 9x is not supported)
- DOSPrint can capture LPT1-LPT9 to any local or network print queue.
- Local print queues do not need to be shared.
- Capture directly to NDPS printers without requiring a legacy NetWare print queue.
- Capture directly to local LPT, USB, or TCP/IP printers without requiring sharing.
- Runs in the system tray for easy access.
- Comes in 2 flavors:
- A user-mode GUI which requires a local administrator logon or equivalent.
- A combination service/GUI which allows capture port assignments via command-line
or through the system tray applet, and works with all logged on users.
Last update: 03 March 2003